"I had always believed that battle was an art to be perfected through meticulous training and preparation. But today, for the first time, I was able to comprehend the thrill of indulging one's more primal instincts. You have my thanks. This battle was an enjoyable one." - Byakuya Kuchiki to Shūkurō Tsukishima in Chapter 472
There was a four day period...April 17, 1621-April 21, 1621 where there was no war. on the planet. As soon as anyone noticed, the oversight was rectified.
Dear Lord, please let me get fired from my house working job.. I tired to quit, but they wouldn't let me :(
My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me. ~ Winston Churchill ~
Love isn’t an act, it’s a whole life. It’s staying with her now because she needs you; it’s knowing you and she will still care about each other when sex and daydreams, fights and futures—when all that’s on the shelf and done with. Love—why, I’ll tell you what love is: it’s you at seventy-five and her at seventy-one, each of you listening for the other’s step in the next room, each afraid that a sudden silence, a sudden cry, could mean a lifetime’s talk is over. ”
— Brian Moore, The Luck of Ginger Coffey
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.
Jane Austen (1775-1817)
How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!
Jane Austen (1775-1817)
Ignorant men don't know what good they hold in their hands until they've flung it away.
Sophocles (496 BC-406 BC)
There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
Jane Austen (1775-1817)
I think I may boast myself to be, with all possible vanity, the most unlearned and uninformed female who ever dared to be an authoress.
Jane Austen (1775-1817)
Video et taceo" meaning "I see and remain silent"
There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
Jane Austen (1775-1817)
Ignorant men don't know what good they hold in their hands until they've flung it away.
Sophocles (496 BC-406 BC)
You can take the girl out of Hell, but unfortunately you can't always get the Hell out of the girl.
Will you kill someone you love, because of love?
Live the life you love. Love the life you live. ~ Bob Marley
~Love like you've never been hurt. Live like today was your last day. Laugh until it hurts. Keep Faith that all your dreams will come true~
Anger can kill the soul... if you let it.
don't look back at what use to be, look ahead to what will be
I may look nice and innocent on the outside, but push my Bitch button, and you will find out just what a crazy bitch I can be!
It is easier to leave the past when you kiss your future. ~ Robert Fisher
"Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire." -Francois de la Rouchefoucauld
No comments:
Post a Comment