Friday, December 23, 2011

For the Lulz pt 2

Sinthorn, the younger brother of Denenthorn. The loud mouth with an attitude who loved his explosions, found himself meeting a very distinct figure one night. You see at the time his nephew and niece were both still young and it was that time of the year when a man in red would show up. To Sin this jolly red fucker was someone he'd never want to meet but then one year the over joyful cookie stealing imp showed up. And immediately Sin grabbed for the bottle of Vodka that sat next to his chair once he herd the sound of someone or something walking on the roof. Arming himself as if to prepare for battle Sin rushed out the door with a rocket positioned on his shoulder. Aiming it at the imp he shoot of one rocket but to his dismay he missed as it appeared the fucker entered the house. Rushing back in he saw the cookie stealer doing what he does best stealing cookies. Beside the imp lay a bag full of presents Sin reached for his hunting knife, “Yo jolly red fucker drop the cookie and back away from the tree you ain't going to be fucking stealing no presents from this house.” The red imp dropped the cookie and nearly jumped eight feet in the air at hearing Sin's voice. It turned holding up its hands. “I'm not here to take the toys I'm here to give more.” Sin tilted his head then replied, “I don't believe ya imp.” The man in red lowered his arms before chuckling his belly jiggling as he did so, Sin watched it laugh all while comparing the belly to a bowl of jelly. “I'm not an imp I'm Santa Clause and you Sinthorn Darkstorm are on my naughty list.” Sin laughed, “Fuck yeah.”

No comments: