Today is a great day... Yes I am completely excited Misawa Finally became its own city... And I know you of all people know exactly how much I adore the cherry blossoms in the early spring that blossoms here. Or how I can open my window and see the apple orchard everyday. I must say other then Lua, I dearly love this place. Though I would enjoy it more if you were here more often... Tis very lonely here at times, and the sights around town are much more nicer when seen with another... But I know you are busy doing things that have to be done just as I am busy doing things that have to be done... Though please do not get mad when you see me next, for I had a rather uneventful accident the other day and it has caused me to be confined to my bed tis nothing major just a small cut. It will heal... I have to rest now goodnight my love.
I love you,
Always,
Yours,
Vivi
No comments:
Post a Comment