Laying in her bed one would think that she was simply having a peaceful sleep. But to the trained eye she wasn't. The rapid movement of her eye lids hardly noticeable. The sheets lay at the bottom of her bed twisted around her ankles. While her slender yet strong arms were resting beside her head on the pillow. Eyes watched the female as she slept, sighing lightly the figure turned, heading straight for the solid pine doors that lead out of her room. Opening the door the figure turned to look once more, a very soft male voice sighed then said quietly to the female, "rest mother..."
As the male walked out shutting the door behind him he walked down the hall towards a set of double doors. Pushing them open the young male looked up an older male. Their faces looking similar to each others though the younger seemed to have traces of the females looks. "Father." the younger said. Watching as the elder nod his head lightly not looking up from the book he was currently looking at.
Walking up to the desk then sitting down opposite of the elder the younger sighed, "she's fitful tonight..." The younger watched as the elder just nodded before he relayed, "I know..." Glaring at the elder the younger raised from his seat but before he could say a word the elder closed his book and set it down upon the desk. "Sit Michael." Michael knew it was not a request, his father hardly ever gave requests. Setting back down he maintained his glare, "Just how long are you going to be mad at her..." The elder just shrugged, "who said I was still mad at her??"
"I do." They both looked up to see another male standing there this one much older, "You know she loves you. Quite being a stubborn old ass..." Michael's father now glared at the other male, "I'm not being stubborn...And for your information.." he never got to finish his sentence before the said female walked into the room rubbing her eyes, "Whats all the noise about..." she mumbled as she walked over to Michael's father making him more the chair so that she could curl up on his lap. Making the said man laugh. "They think I'm mad at ya lass." Her nose scrunched up at the lass part as she mumbled, "Don't call me lass Denny..." The eldest man in the room chuckled, "Well I guess that proves it then." They all turned to him, "What???" he asked curiously making a funny look on his face. A loud smack was heard just before the man yelled out, "DAMN IT!! THAT HURT WOMAN!!!" no one could help but laugh as the man fell to the floor holding on to his head in fake pain as an older looking female stood there smiling down at him, "that's for interfering and not taking me along..." she then looked up at the others. By now the smile had vanished from Denny's face, "AND YOU!!!" the woman pointed dead at Denny, "are in as much trouble as he is mister..." Michael decided that now would be the best time to stick up for his dear old dad and replayed to his Grandmother on behalf of his father, "Dad left you a note Nanny..." The woman blinked looking at Denny watching as his head nodded vigorously. "hmmm...then I guess I shall only punish this one..." she said as she bent over to grab the man on the ground by the ear. Michael winced then stood "i think i better go save Gramps..." He then walked over to his mother kissing her on the top of her head, and nodding to his dad before retreating from the room. The woman sighed, "Well that was entertaining...." Denny chuckled before raising his eyebrows in a suggestive movement, "I can think of other entertainment..." giggling the woman moved from his lap, "only if you think you can handle it Lord Water..." "Oh I know I can Lady Fire...." was all that was said before giggling could be herd. Michael rolled his eyes as he headed down the hall...
1 comment:
While I was reading this I was curious to where the story was going and as I read line after line, I realized this was the aftermath of saving mami magpie from hell and I was giggling like an idiot, some people from work who was passing the reception was staring at me like I was mentally insane. xD
Post a Comment