Thursday, February 11, 2010

Letter........

Edo,Japan 1863 June 24
Dear,
At times this place seems lost to all of us. But whatever happens don't give up. Things will change it just sometimes takes time... Or altering events. Things that we can change and somethings that we can't. But no matter what, don't give up or give in. There is still light in this town, in this world. You just have to look. Don't just scan, stop and look take in the world. Let it slowly go on around you while you stand stile and you will find it... And if then you still don't see it look in side your heart. And there you will find it. It has always been there and will always be there... And if the day should come when you can't find it. Come find me in the place that only we know. And I'll show you the light. This world is still worth saving. Or at lest I believe it is...
So come find me........
I'll be waiting..........
Forever.......
Your,
Viviane

No comments: