Dear,
Egypt is well. Exactly the way you left it. Though I would have slightly preferred not having to deal with Leigh as much as I currently am having to do so. One could now fully understand and appreciate the full meaning of why you would wish to kill her at the moment. Next time though when you decide to up and leave the country take me with you. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME HERE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not that I do not care to be here. There really is not much going on. Nefertiti is still the same. So my mind has been able to focus on other things that I have desperately needed to take care of. But still do not leave me here with her again, you may come back to find that I have killed her. Either way I miss you. And wish you were here. I may have to leave this country soon my love. And I will trust that where ever you are that you are safe. I know that it seems dark in places but there is still light. And I pray that you still see that. There is not all bad in this small world, there is still some reasons for it to be saved... Though at the moment I am seriously considering killing Leigh.... Though you know I would not. I am sorry love, but Leigh calls me to do yet another task for her... Till next time,
My love,
Always,
Yours,
Vivi
1 comment:
Oh dear, why does she want to kill Green Leigh! D:
Post a Comment