Pain is all you'll find.... i hope you enjoy it.
You've cut, torn, dragged, battered, and pulled me under, so please just leave me the fuck alone... I deserve better! And I finally have the clarity to tell you that... so stop calling, stop texting... I don't need you.
You both have become so good of friends to me, thank you so much for everything. I know I constantly say it, but still, thank you. You two are amazing ^_^ !
What can I say,... "Our love is unconditional We knew it from the start I can see it in your eyes
You can feel it from my heart".... "If heaven and hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark"
Sweety, you deceive the best of everything and I hope and pray you get it.
Take care of her, shes my friend and she deceives the very best in life! Don't make me have to find you and kick your butt.
Its my damn life. Let me life it MY way!
I hate you I hope you know that... All you are is poison...
"With arms wide open Under the sunlight Welcome to this place I'll show you everything With arms wide open"
Ah life... it goes on... Doesn't it? It seems like not so long ago you were here... I miss you... I missed you as you slowly left your mind but your body stayed here...
"You try to break me, You wanna break me...bit by bit, That’s just part of it If you were dead or still alive I don't care, I don't care And all the things you left behind I don't care, I don't care I try to make you see my side Always trying to stay in line But your eyes see right through That's all they do I'm getting tired of this shit I've got no room when it's like this What you want of me just deal with it "
"I'll wait for you I promise you, I will I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again I'm lucky we're in love in every way Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed Lucky to be coming home someday"
No comments:
Post a Comment