Things have changed... wither for good or bad, I've yet to compleatly decided. Toxic things have been left behind.
You've controlled my life for to long. I can't let you anymore. So its time to say goodbye... Take your final bow. I'm done with you.
Healing takes time... Its the hardest step and easiest to falter on. But hold fast.
I'm stubborn, foolish, flawed, broken, but those ironically bad pieces make me beautiful... I'm learning that.
I've missed you, so terribly so. I'm so glad we've got to talk again. I can't say just how much I've missed you.
You helped me, I know I'm currently a burden but give me a little longer.
You're sweet, kind, and caring. Don't let anyone take that from you.
You confuse the hell out of me.
Ranting and raving is nice and bouncing ideas off of you is nice.
I didn't leave you. You left me first. You made that call when you said what you did.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice shame on us both.
You could be king again...
Inspiration, who needs that when we have our own stories...
One day, you'll understand
I've became one of my nicknames, if this is a good thing or a bad thing time will tell. After all I'll rise from the ashes like a phoenix and take flight no matter how many times you cut me down.
It shouldn't have been you. Anyone but you... Why??? Why did you do it??? Anyone else I might could understand, but you... Not you...
New years, new changes, new growth, new paths, new faiths
You where meant to protect me, isn't that what a parent does? Part of me doesn't blame you for leaving and finding happiness. But part of me blames you for leaving me behind to clean up your mess.
Your a good man. Don't forget that.
How long is a night on Darillium?
What's my favorite love story... There are many in books but I prefer the one we're writing...
Dancing is my peace. It's one of the few things I still have a love for.
The mirror no longer shows that girl, instead in her place is a woman whose finding herself.
Now or never
Storms are good, dancing in the rain is cleansing. Let's go dancing in the rain.
Birth by fire, seems fitting...
Fuck you, fuck you for all you did and all you hurt.
Je t'aime toujour sweet dreams mon cher
Sleep no and dream of the ones who came before they are calling....
I see the moon, the moon sees me. The moon sees the one who I want to see. So God bless the moon, and God bless me, and God bless the one who I want to see.
You are my sunshine
Our scares make us beautiful, they show we survived
Music is life
We are not our pasts we are what we make of ourselfs and what we show the world. The past does not define you, it was there to teach you a lesson. The question is, wither you chose to learn from the lesson or are you doomed to repeat history. For those who refuse to learn are doomed to do so. And the only you can break that cycle. Only you can chose to make it stop. Not anyone else, just you. Your past is just that, your past. Time to step out of the shadow and become who you were meant to become. Not what you think you should be because of that past.
No comments:
Post a Comment