Wednesday, May 30, 2012

She hummed to her self while in a crouched position on the side of the building her and her comrade  were currently perched on. The female to her left had let her hair grow out considerably since Vivi had last saw her. They had been watching him for the last few days they watched his moves as carefully like a hawk would its pray. "Hey, do you think they know?" Vivi herd Leigh whisper to her. Shaking her head fiercely, "Nay, they do not know... I dough they will ever know..." She mumbled her black hair falling partly in front of one blue eye. "Ye know Vi you need to go back to normal, my tail can't take much more of your random fire blasts." She hears Leigh say before yet another said fire ball fires off and hits at the end of Leigh's tail. "Well hell I can't help it you know this! And if you can't take the heat go fuck a light post!" Vivi turned to her growling at Leigh narrowing her eyes lightly. Leigh threw up her hands, "Hey hey its all right I'm not complaining see." Leigh mumbles as she tries to hide the pain she was feeling from the fire ball. Snorting Vivi turned her attention back to the man they were watching. "I think I shall have a closer look..." And with that she lept from the buildings ledge, Leigh's voice fallowing after her, "HEY USE THE DAMN STAIRS!!!!" Vivi's only response was to raise her left hand and give Leigh the middle finger as she walks off fulling intent on dragging the truth from the man she had her sights on...

No comments: