Trying to forget...
Forgive you...
If you fall I will too...
I cant save whats left of you...
The end is only the beginning...
I believe in you...
I can see right throw all your empty lies...
Goodbye...
Hold on...
It all takes my breath away...
I can't live without you...
Every things ok...
I love you please see and believe again...
Wait and know I understand you...
I can't face the dark without you...
Nothing left to lose...
White shores are calling...
I love you...
Their words in her memory flowed into her mind as she slept. The soft thin summer cotton sheets wrapped them self's tightly around her ankles holding her body still on the bed. Her arms lay still by her head, though her fingers twitched every few moments the only indication that she was indeed asleep and dreaming. The look upon her face would give no indication what so ever as to what she was dreaming. In the morning she would rise and pack her bag. It was time to go back...
No comments:
Post a Comment