Sunday, April 12, 2009

Letter..................................................

To all who think it really madders,
I am sending this to you, well to basically tell you to fuck off in one way or another. Because well I can. I that's just how I am. I know you really just don't give a shit about my relationship with Denny and well I don't care what the fuck you option on it is. Cause honestly who gives a shit. Oh and by the way trying to control someone else RP really can piss people off. It is their char not yours. And if you have a problem with the way they are playing it either don't RP with them or just get the fuck over it, and deal with it. Cause seriously get over your self. You almost seem to want to make your self more worthy of peoples time then you actually are. And sooner of later you will wake to find that well it all has fell apart. And cause of your actions you will end up being alone. But then again can it be helped?
You brought this upon your self. I hope you realize that. And also dragging peoples names through the mud just cause you are pissed. So stop FUCKIN BLAMING DENNY CAUSE YOU GOT YOUR OWN DAMNED ASS FOUND OUT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And leave us the fuck alone now, its over so leave it and let the dead dogs lie dead.
With that Good bye and FUCKIN farewell and GOOD DAMN RIDDANCE,
Vivi

5 comments:

Christopher Gragsone said...

The love that Denny and I share is beautiful no matter what you and society believes, and I won't let your words sully that. He may be with you, but always know that he wishes he was with me.

Joah Menjou said...

Joah looks at Pontifex... then looks at Denenthorn... and shivers.

Denenthorn said...

Yes it is true I have this deep deep affection for you Chris I always will hee hee hee

Picket Mcdonnell said...

Poncho... don't make me take you on Jerry... *puts on some leather clothes that are far too small for her and teases her hair so high it threatens to make airplanes crash into it* that's ma baby's daddy!... or something.

Viviane said...

*blinks just blinks then pouts* Aww Ponti Im sorry... But Pick he's my babys daddy too!!