I see the darkness coming
It’s not so far off now
I wonder where it will take me?
To the light
Or to the dark?
The clock strikes
And I see him approach
But I’m to scared to move
Or at lest that’s what I think it is,
He moves gracefully.
Almost as if there is nothing under his feet
I cast a quick glance to the side
Just to be sure its me he’s looking at
And I find I’m alone,
Well except for him.
The moons light shines through the window
Lighting up what would have been hidden
All except for him
His is the dark,
And I the light.
We need each other but yet,
We are separated by those facts
I run to him, as he once again
Hides me in his darkness from the world,
So I made my choice.
It will be both,
Light and dark.
I will hid in his darkness
But I will give him my light
There we will be able to meet
Where no one will find us
1 comment:
ah yes, but the darkness is a tricky lover is it not?
Post a Comment